26 Jul 2017
To celebrate Coffee Milkshake Day, one of our Toowoomba hospitality teachers Saraid McKay shares her favourite recipe…
- 250ml brewed coffee, cold
- 4 scoops vanilla icecream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- extra chocolate syrup to drizzle
- Using either a blender or milkshake mixer, blend the coffee, icecream and tablespoon of chocolate syrup together until smooth. To make it thicker add more icecream, if it’s too thick just add a splash or two of milk.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with extra chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately – and enjoy!
For more information about hospitality and cookery courses at TAFE Queensland South West please call 1300 914 754 or visit www.tafesouthwest.edu.au.
Make an enquiry
Fill in your details and we’ll be in contact soon.